How to save time, money and improve efficiency when managing staff for less than £0.40 per day!!
Here's how managing staff more efficiently and effectively just got easier........
Accessed directly via any computer that has Internet access through a highly secure 256-bit encrypted portal, our web-based HR management system, Secure HRM, was already an easy to use HR Software system that allowed Employers to create, store and retrieve employee information straight from their browser quickly and easily making managing things like time & attendance, holidays, discipline & grievance, performance reviews and employee training records a doddle.
But here at EmployEasily HR, we wanted to give our Clients even more value for money so over the last few weeks we've been working hard to enhance our existing HR Management system to simplify workflows and add some great new functionality that is aimed at making the system more efficient for our Clients, all at no additional cost whatsoever!
Already convinced? Click Here to Get Started with Secure-HRM today!
Want to know more? Read on........
Some of the new features and improvements we've introduced include:
- New Owner / Manager HR Dashboard - as soon as you log in to the system you'll see the new dashboard which give you your HR Headlines, namely a count of the following
- total number of staff on holiday and absent that day
- total number of disciplinary and grievances logged MTD
- total number of performance reviews completed MTD
- total number of training events completed MTD
- Improved Absence Reporting - we've adopted a new Calendar Report so you can see quickly which staff members have been and/or are going to be off
- Detailed Absence Reporting - at the click of a button you can access a detailed staff absence report where you can filter by employee and/or department.....great for identifying persistent absence and very helpful when doing staff performance reviews.
- Improved Holiday Reporting - here we have again adopted a new Calendar Report that will show you requested and approved holiday requests, allowing you to easily identify who's going to be off before approving new requests, as well as all pending requests.
- A New Office Administrator Profile - with this new user profile, we've given business owners the flexibility to assign different levels of access to an 'office administrator' which will allow you to delegate responsibility for:
- reviewing and producing reports
- adding new starters and leavers
- approving holidays
- inputting disciplinary & grievance details
- inputting performance review meeting details
- inputting staff training records
- An Integrated HR Document Library - as soon as you or your managers create an absence, disciplinary or grievance record for any staff member you will be directed to that new record where to the right hand side of the record you'll see a list of relevant document templates and forms to help ensure you comply with you legal obligations and HR best practice. Naturally, if you're subscribing to our Manage HR level of support we'll draft bespoke documents on your behalf.
- New Online HR Document Management System - this new feature allows you to upload to the system business critical HR documents such as your Employee Handbook, other relevant company-wide information, and to cascade them globally to all of your employees. You can also upload employee specific documents, like contracts of employment, directly into a named staff member's own HR document Folder.
All of the above is in addition to the existing features that were originally included in the system, which allowed you to create, store and retrieve employee information straight from your browser quickly and easily including time & attendance, holidays, discipline & grievance, performance reviews and employee training records, namely:
- Four levels of user access - Owner/Super User, Office Administrator, Manager/Supervisor and Employee
- Unlimited users
- New Starter Module
- Leaver Module
- Individual and/or Team Time sheet Module
- Absence Management Module
- Time sheets Module
- Holiday Management Module
- Employee and Manager Self Service
- Performance Management Module
- Training & Development Module
- Comprehensive Reporting across all modules
- On-site messaging function - great if you don't have internal e-mail
- Integrated HR Document Library containing a wide variety of essential HR forms and letters
- Ongoing Maintenance and Complete Support
- Free Upgrades & Enhancements
And there's more! Work is also already underway to introduce an integrated Employee Self-Certificate form that will be automatically added to their personal HR Document folder and copied to their Line Manager to ensure they have all the information they need to conduct a thorough return to work interview.
Starting from £12.99 per month VAT we're confident that our web-based HR Management Software System delivers excellent value for money by saving business time, money and improving efficiency.
Click Here to Get Started with Secure-HRM today!