Want to Work With Us?
Based in the city centre of Glasgow, EmployEasily Legal Services specialises in all areas of Employment Law & HR, and is dedicated to providing business focused employment law advice and HR Services solutions to SMEs throughout the UK.
Do you want to be part of a company that is dynamic, innovative and fast growing? Do you want to work somewhere where your contribution really makes a difference?
EmployEasily Legal Services are always interested to hear from enthusiastic and driven employment law and HR professionals. If you would like to join us, or information about any opportunities, contact us in the strictest confidence by using the webform below to submit your CV and a covering letter providing a brief overview of why we should consider you.
Employment Law / HR Advisor
Do you want to join a dynamic, friendly, fast-growing employment law firm? Do you have experience in employment law and HR and want to make a difference as a core member of a multi-award winning team?
Actively supporting a varied caseload covering the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters to corporate and individual clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and support on a range of matters involving HR, employee relations and employment law.
- A competitive basic salary (£23,000 to £27,000 DOE)
- Structured and on-going training and development
- Mon – Thurs 9am-4.30pm + Fri 9am-3.30pm
- Exceptional benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement, private health insurance and rewarding bonus scheme.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Acting as first point of contact for employment law and HR queries and providing advice to clients on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment and HR matters, including:
- Grievance and disciplinary proceedings
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment
- Contracts of Employment
- Handbooks and policies
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Delivering proactive, commercially focused advice and support resolution and progression of a significant range of issues to clients, ensuring they are fully aware of their obligations, their options and associated risks to enable them to make informed decisions.
- Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice given.
- Drafting, reviewing and updating contracts of employment, HR policies and other HR documentation in line with current legislation, best practice and client requirements.
- Managing client relationships effectively and ensuring all requests for advice and support are delivered within required timescales.
- Supporting clients with employment tribunal representation at all stages of the process.
- Retaining and developing a portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of each client’s needs and objectives.
- Carrying out regular Client review meetings.
- Identifying leads and developing a pipeline of opportunities that lead to new business aligned with revenue targets and forecasts.
To succeed in this role we would expect you to have:
- An ability to handle a range of conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and to work under pressure within a fast-moving performance driven environment.
- A strong focus on delivery and customer service, a customer mindset and passion for delivering employment law solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders.
- A valid practicing certificate and relevant practical experience.?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- A strong work ethic, high energy, drive and determination.
- Previous employment law and/or HR advisory experience.
- Qualification in employment law and/or be CIPD qualified, or equivalent practical experience.
Closing date for applications is 14 February 2020.