Employment Law Services (ELS) provide employment law and HR advice and support to Employers and Employees.
For Employees, our team of employment law specialists provide advice and support on a broad range of employment matters, including:
For Employers, our team of employment law specialists also provide advice and support with:
And provide advice and support across the full spectrum of employment matters, including:
1) Drafting and revising contracts of employment
2) Drafting policies and procedures relevant to your business
3) Drafting settlement agreements
4) Employment status and rights and obligations for employers
5) Drafting and revising agreements for self employed workers (individual or corporate)
6) Disciplinary or grievance related proceedings:
* Contractual disputes
* Bullying and harassment at work
* Public interest disclosure (whistleblowing)
* Equal pay, wages and working time regulation
* Unfair or wrongful dismissal
7) Managing sickness absence (short and long term)
8) Managing Family Friendly Rights:
* Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
* Shared Parental Leave
* Flexible Working
9) Transfer of undertakings (TUPE) and drafting relevant provisions
10) Managing redundancies
11) Providing advice and representation at Employment Tribunals
Whether its our Annual Retainer Service, ad hoc Employment Law Advice, Employment Tribunal Representation, Employment Contract Law, or general HR Advice, Employment Law Services (ELS) will work closely with you to fully understand your needs then provide you with a tailor-made solution at a price that won’t break the bank.
We Can Audit and Update Contracts of Employment, HR Policies & Procedures and Director Service Contracts to ensure your business is fully compliant and up to date with current employment laws
Get Specialist Support with Investigations, Disciplinary & Grievance Hearings, Mediation, Absence Management and Redundancy
Get direct access to a specialist HR Advice / Employment Law Advice from dedicated Client Manager. No call centres or redirection to juniors
On-going Practical, Commercially Aware Employment Law Advice and HR Services Packages
EmployEasily’s team of qualified specialists have access to all of the latest employment law and HR news and industry developments to ensure our clients are kept fully up to date at all times with changes to UK employment law, court rulings and new case law and the latest in best practice.
You can find out more about HR Services in general from The HRM Guide.