One of the most complex areas for any business to get to grips with is Employment Law. Failing to comply with Employment Legislation and HR best practice when dealing with an employment issue can leave your business vulnerable to costly Employment Tribunal Claims. Our Fixed Fee Annual Employment Law Retainer Service provides Employers with a range of employment law and support designed to deliver practical solutions customised to meet your specific needs.
Our Fixed Fee Annual Employment Law and HR Retainer Service is provided by our specialist team of fully qualified employment law practitioners who understand how to balance compliance with UK employment legislation with the practicalities of successful people management in an operation envirnment where organisational objectives need to be met.
The key aspects of this service are:
1. Cost certainty with a fixed annual fee, which can be paid monthly by Direct Debit.
2. Unlimited support from a named, legally qualified advisor to ensure legal compliance and best practice.
3. Unlimited document drafting and vetting of all employment documents to ensure compliance is maintained, giving you complete peace of mind.
4. Regular e-bulletins to keep you up-to-date with changes in the law and case law developments.
5. Unlimited access to our web-based HR management system – SecureHRM.
6. Unlimited access to our full suite of essential e-learning courses and preferred rates for all courses.
Our Fixed Fee Annual Employment Law and HR Retainer Service helps clients manage their employees across all aspects of their employment; from offer letters and contracts of employment to managing absence, poor performance, disciplinaries, grievances and terminations and will help guide you through the employment law minefield giving you peace of mind knowing you are complying with tricky employment legislation and HR procedures.
Clients of Employment Law Services (ELS) LTD benefit from a cost-effective solution that can save your existing managers extensive amounts of time leaving them free to focus on your core business activities and you can be assured that your business is kept up to date and remains compliant with complex UK Employment Laws and that it has in place critical documents (contracts of employment, HR policies and procedures, etc) to limit the risks of industrial tribunal actions being raised.